Although related to the National Costume dolls, the rather more elaborate range of “International Ladies” were of a much higher quality, with more detailed costumes.
The range was released in February 1979, but discontinued by 1981. This series had only 9 models, but the quality and accuracy of the costumes was of a very high standard.
The slideshow below displays the entire collection of “International Ladies” dolls
Please note that the dolls in these pictures have facsimile Nisbet tags (in a maroon red colour) to identify them in our collection - (The original black tags have been tucked into the dolls' clothing)
The doll pictures will auto run as a slide show in the window above. Alternatively, you may control the slideshow manually :
- Place the cursor at the bottom of the window to access thumbnail and navigation control bar
- Click on the “?” (question mark) symbol (bottom left hand side of the control bar) for a detailed explanation of the controls
- See a full screen slideshow by clicking on the “Square with Arrow” symbol (2nd from right on the control bar)
- Use the keyboard arrow keys to move forward and back through the slideshow, as desired
- Use the “ESC” key to leave full screen mode