The Victorian Collection
The Victorian Collection represents the occupants of a comfortably off middle class Victorian family, complete with servants.
First issued in 1977, these dolls sold for £7.55 each. Byt the time they ceased production, in 1981, the collector would have to pay £10.70 for each doll. They were complex to make and assemble, and this was reflected in their selling price.
M902 "Gentleman Visitor" was not available for inclusion in the photographs for this collection.
The complete collection is listed below :
|M.900||Master of the House|
|M.901||Mistress of the House|
The doll pictures will auto run as a slide show in the window above. Alternatively, you may control the slideshow manually :
- Place the cursor at the bottom of the window to access thumbnail and navigation control bar
- Click on the “?” (question mark) symbol (bottom left hand side of the control bar) for a detailed explanation of the controls
- See a full screen slideshow by clicking on the “Square with Arrow” symbol (2nd from right on the control bar)
- Use the keyboard arrow keys to move forward and back through the slideshow, as desired
- Use the “ESC” key to leave full screen mode