Limited Signature Edition LE 26
The Royal Children
Limited to 1000 Sets - Issued in 1985
This set of dolls was created to represent the moment every expectant mother dreams of - arriving home safely with the new baby.
The Princess Diana doll is the same basic model used in LE 25 - (The Klondike Party).
Prince William is wearing the traditional Sailor Suit, so beloved of Royal parents
Prince Harry is dressed in a lace robe, and his shawl is hand knitted. The wooden cradle is hand crafted, and scaled to suit the young Prince
The complete set consisted of the following three dolls :
- P/1028 - Princess Diana
- P/1029 - Prince William
- P/1030 - Prince Harry
Each doll was supplied with a numbered certificate of authenticity
The slideshow below displays the entire "Royal Children" doll collection
The doll pictures will auto run as a slide show in the window above.
Press F5 (function key 5 on your keyboard), to re-start the slide show.
Alternatively, you may control the slideshow manually – follow the steps below :
- Place the cursor at the bottom of the window to access thumbnail and navigation control bar
- Click on the “?” (question mark) symbol (bottom left hand side of the control bar) for a detailed explanation of the controls
- See a full screen slideshow by clicking on the “Square with Arrow” symbol (2nd from right on the control bar)
- Use the keyboard arrow keys to move forward and back through the slideshow, as desired
- Use the “ESC” key to leave full screen mode